Analysts at JPMorgan recommended selling or "underweight" emerging market local currency sovereign debt because of the global impact of the Ukraine-Russia crisis.
JPMorgan estimated that fixed-income assets in emerging markets have lost 6-9 percent of their value since Russia invaded Ukraine a month ago, with nervousness about the war and its impact on global energy and food prices adding to existing pressures.
Some leading emerging market central banks are signaling that interest rates now need to rise faster than previously expected, which fuels fears of "stagflation". Stagflation means when high inflation and higher interest rates undermine economic growth.
With both the U.S. Federal Reserve and emerging market central banks raising interest rates, JPMorgan also said it made sense to "underweight" emerging market assets by taking advantage of the recent pullback in local currency bond yields relative to TREASURIES.
JPMorgan said major metals exporters such as South Africa, Chile, and Peru could still do well, but warned that emerging market fixed income assets now faced a more "stagflationary" trajectory.
The markets and prices of many commodities, metals, chemicals like the Molybdenum Carbide Mo2C still face uncertainty.
Overview of molybdenum carbide Mo2C powder
Molybdenum carbide Mo2C, the molecular weight is 203.88, and the carbon content is 5.89%. It is a dark grey metallic powder with a tightly packed hexagonal lattice. The density is 9.18g/cm and the melting point is 2690℃. As a new functional material, it has high melting point and hardness, good thermal and mechanical stability, and good corrosion resistance. It has been widely used for high temperature resistance, wear resistance and chemical corrosion resistance. Place.
Molybdenum carbide has a hexagonal crystal structure with a = 0.30029 nm and c = 0.472895 nm. Micro Vickers hardness (50g load) is 1950kg/mm2 (compared to 2080kg for WC). / mm2 is softer) with a melting point of 2687°C.
How is molybdenum carbide Mo2C powder produced?
1. Generally, molybdenum carbide powder is first made (using molybdenum and carbon direct chemical method, metal oxide and carbon reduction-chemical method, vapor deposition method and self-propagating high temperature synthesis method), and then made into carbon in vacuum or reducing atmosphere. Sintering is carried out in tube furnace, molybdenum wire furnace and high frequency vacuum furnace (reaction sintering, hot pressing sintering and hot isostatic pressing sintering are mostly used).
2. After the molybdenum powder and carbon black are fully mixed, they are ground with a ball mill and pressed into shape. In a stream of hydrogen, the product is calcined at 1350-1500°C, then the calcined product is cooled, pulverized and ground. Or use molybdenum trioxide or molybdenum dioxide instead of molybdenum powder reduction method.
3. Auxiliary metal bath method. With cobalt as auxiliary metal, choose Mo:Co to 1:(1 ~1.5) to form a metal bath, heated to 1800°C in a pure graphite crucible with a Taman furnace in a hydrogen stream, cooled (heated to 1800°C within 1h)°C, kept at 1800°C for 2 to 3h, and cooled to room temperature for 2h) , pulverize the solidified product in a crucible, treat it with warm hydrochloric acid, dissolve and remove cobalt, and obtain powdery Mo2C with a particle size of 150-350 μm, and the purity is: containing bound carbon 5.82% ～ 5.85% (mass), free carbon 0.26% ～ 0.32% (mass), total carbon 6.08% to 6.17% (mass).
4. Made of metal molybdenum carbide.
Molybdenum trioxide MoO3 is hydrogenated and reduced to obtain molybdenum powder. Then the mixture of molybdenum powder and carbon black [Mo934% (mass) C6.6% (mass)] was dry-blended with a ball mill for about 10 hours, and formed under a pressure of about 1t/cm2. The pressurized block was placed Put it into a graphite plate or crucible, and use a Taman furnace or an induction heating furnace to heat it to 1400 ~ 1500 °C (see picture) in a hydrogen flow (using pure hydrogen with a dew point of about -35 °C), and keep it at this temperature for about 1h . Molybdenum carbide produces Mo2C.
5. Use synthetic methods.
First, the molybdenum powder was fully mixed with Mo93.4% (mass fraction) and carbon black [containing V6.6% (mass fraction)], then ground with a ball mill for 1 hour, pressure-molded, and placed in an induction furnace. In a hydrogen stream, calcined at 1350-1500 ° C for 1 h, and then the calcined product was cooled, pulverized and ground to obtain the product. Molybdenum trioxide or molybdenum dioxide can also be used instead of molybdenum powder for reduction to obtain molybdenum carbide.
Application of Molybdenum Carbide Mo2C Powder
Molybdenum carbide is a new functional material with high melting point, high hardness and excellent corrosion resistance. It has been widely used in various fields of high temperature, wear resistance and chemical corrosion. It has similar noble metal electronic structure and catalytic properties.
1. Because its electronic structure and catalytic properties are similar to those of noble metals, molybdenum carbide can be widely used as a catalyst for reactions involving hydrogen, such as alkane isomerization, unsaturated hydrocarbon hydrogenation, hydrodesulfurization, denitration, etc.;
2. Molybdenum carbide is an important part of molybdenum-molybdenum carbide hard coating and other cermet coatings, and can also be used as wear-resistant and wear-resistant coatings alone;
3. Molybdenum carbide can be used to produce chromium-free special alloys and engineering ceramics;
4. Molybdenum carbide is used as superhard tool material, wear-resistant material, heating element material, high temperature structural material;
5. Molybdenum carbide is used to produce wear-resistant films and semiconductor films;
6. Molybdenum carbide can be used to manufacture special alloys and engineering ceramics without chromium;
Molybdenum carbide Mo2C powder price
The price of molybdenum carbide Mo2C powder varies randomly with the production cost, transportation cost, international conditions, exchange rate, market supply and demand and other factors of molybdenum carbide Mo2C powder. Tanki New Materials Co.,Ltd aims to help various industries and chemical wholesalers find high-quality, low-cost nanomaterials and chemicals by providing a full range of customized services. If you are looking for Molybdenum Carbide Mo2C Powder, please feel free to contact us for the latest price of Molybdenum Carbide Mo2C Powder.
Molybdenum carbide Mo2C powder suppliers
As a global supplier of molybdenum carbide Mo2C powders, Tanki New Materials Ltd. has extensive experience in advanced engineering material properties, applications and cost-effective manufacturing. The company has successfully developed a series of powder materials (including boron carbide, aluminum carbide, titanium carbide, etc.), high-purity targets, functional ceramics, structural devices, and provides OEM services.
|Technical Parameter of Molybdenum Carbide Mo2C Powder:|
|Chemical Composition||Mo+C||C||Free C||S||O||Fe|
|Test Result (%)||99||11.3||0.2||0.02||0.4||0.12|
|Molybdenum Carbide Properties|
|Other Names||dimolybdenum carbide, Mo2C powder|
|Solubility in H2O||N/A|
|Molybdenum Carbide Health & Safety Information|
The negative electrode material is the carrier of lithium ions and electrons during the charging process of the battery and plays the role of energy storage and release. In the battery cost, the negative electrode material accounts for about 5%-15%, which is one of the important raw materials for lithium-ion batteries. The global sales of lithium battery anode materials are about 100,000 tons, mainly in China and Japan. According to the current growth trend of new energy vehicles, the demand for anode materials will also show a state of continuous growth. At present, the global lithium battery anode materials are still dominated by natural/artificial graphite, and new anode materials such as mesh carbon microspheres (MCMB), lithium titanate, silicon-based anodes, HC/SC, and metal lithium are also growing rapidly.
Niobium carbide (NBC and Nb2C) is a very hard refractory ceramic material, widely used in refractory high temperature materials and cemented carbide additives.…
Tungsten Oxide WO3 is also called tungsten trioxide. Tungsten trioxide is an inorganic substance, chemical formula WO3, is a light yellow crystalline powder. Insoluble in water, soluble in alkali, slightly soluble in acid.Used for making high melting…
Boron nitride is a crystal composed of nitrogen atoms and boron atoms.The chemical composition is43.6%boron and56.4%nitrogen,with four different variants:hexagonal boron nitride,rhombohedral boron nitride,cubic nitride Boron,and wurtzite boron nitrid…