Introduction of Zinc Oxide
If you are looking for high-quality products, please feel free to contact us and send an inquiry, email: email@example.com
European Commission President Ursula von der Leyen recently called on India and other countries to support sanctions against Russia over the Ukraine incident. At The Raisina Dialogue forum, von der Leyen said, "We earnestly appeal to all members of the international community to support our efforts to achieve lasting peace."
Von der Leyen says countries around the world that have been suffering from the virus for two years must now deal with higher food, energy, and fertilizer prices. What is happening in Ukraine will not only determine the future of Europe, but also have profound implications for the rest of the world.
Because of the Russia-Ukraine conflict, the prices of many other commodities like the Zinc Oxide, Zinc Oxide Overview, Zinc Oxide Application, Zinc Oxide Suppliers, Zinc Oxide Price are expected to continue to rise in the future.
Overview of Zinc Oxide ZnO Powder
Zinc oxide ZnO powder is a famous white pigment, commonly known as zinc white. It has the advantage that it does not turn black in the presence of H2S gas because ZnS is also white. On heating, ZnO gradually changed from white and pale yellow to lemon yellow. After cooling, the yellow color will gradually disappear. Using this property, it can be mixed into paints or added to thermometers to make color-changing paints or thermometers. Because ZnO has astringency and certain bactericidal ability, it is often used as ointment in medicine. ZnO can also be used as a catalyst. Zinc oxide ZnO is used as an additive in many materials and products, including cosmetics, food supplements, rubber, plastics, ceramics, glass, cement, lubricants, coatings, ointments, adhesives, sealants, pigments, food, batteries, Ferrite, flame retardant and most importantly, tape.
Physical properties of zinc oxide powder
Appearance and Properties: White powder or hexagonal crystal. Odorless, tasteless, no sand. It turns yellow when heated, turns white again after cooling, and sublimates when heated to 1800°C. The hiding power is half that of titanium dioxide and zinc sulfide. The tinting strength is twice that of basic lead carbonate.
Solubility: soluble in acid, concentrated alkali hydroxide, ammonia and ammonium salt solution, insoluble in water and ethanol.
Chemical properties of zinc oxide powder
Zinc oxide powder is a famous white pigment, commonly known as zinc white. Its advantage is that it will not turn black when encountering H2S gas, because ZnS is also white. On heating, the ZnO gradually changed from white to pale yellow to lemon yellow. The yellow color will disappear as it cools. Using this property, it can be mixed into paints or added to thermometers to make color-changing paints or color-changing thermometers. Because ZnO has astringency and certain bactericidal ability, it is often used as ointment in medicine. ZnO can also be used as a catalyst.
Application of zinc oxide ZnO powder
1. Zinc oxide ZnO is mainly used as a reinforcing agent and activator in the rubber or cable industry, as a colorant and filler for white glue, and as a vulcanizing agent in neoprene.
2. Zinc oxide ZnO for fine desulfurization of feed gas in chemical fertilizer industry
3. Zinc oxide ZnO is mainly used as white pigment, rubber vulcanization activator, organic synthesis catalyst, desulfurizer, for electrostatic copying, pharmaceuticals, etc.
4. Zinc oxide ZnO is used for desulfurization of synthetic ammonia, petroleum and natural gas chemical raw materials
5. Zinc oxide ZnO is used as a matrix for analytical reagents, reference reagents, fluorescent agents and photosensitive materials
6. Zinc oxide ZnO is used for electrostatic wet copying, dry transfer printing, laser fax communication, electronic computer electrostatic recording, electrostatic plate making documents
7. Zinc oxide ZnO is used in plastic industry, sunscreen cosmetics, special ceramic products, special functional coatings and textile hygiene processing.
8. Zinc oxide ZnO is widely used in the deep desulfurization and purification process of industrial raw materials such as ammonia, methanol and hydrogen production.
9. Zinc oxide is used as an astringent, used to make ointments or plasters
10. Zinc oxide ZnO is used as a white pigment for printing and dyeing, papermaking, matches and pharmaceutical industries. In the rubber industry, it is used as a vulcanization activator, reinforcing agent and colorant for natural rubber, synthetic rubber and latex. It is also used in the manufacture of chrome yellow zinc, zinc acetate, zinc carbonate, zinc chloride and other pigments. In addition, it is also used in the manufacture of electronic laser materials, phosphors, feed additives, catalysts, magnetic materials, and as zinc supplements in feed processing.
Zinc oxide ZnO powder price
Zinc oxide The price of zinc oxide powder will change randomly with the production cost of zinc oxide powder, transportation cost, international situation, market supply and demand and other factors. Tanki New Materials Co.,Ltd aims to help various industries and chemical wholesalers find high-quality, low-cost nanomaterials and chemicals by providing a full range of customized services. If you are looking for Zinc Oxide Zinc Oxide Powder, please feel free to send an inquiry to get the latest price of Zinc Oxide Zinc Oxide Powder.
Zinc Oxide ZnO Powder Supplier
As a global zinc oxide ZnO powder supplier, Tanki New Materials Ltd has extensive experience in the performance, application and cost-effective manufacturing of advanced and engineered materials. The company has successfully developed a series of powder materials (cerium oxide, zinc oxide, nickel oxide), high-purity target materials, functional ceramics and structural devices, and provides OEM services.
|Zinc Oxide ZnO powder Properties|
|Other Names||Oxozinc, Zinc White, Zinc monoxide, Zinci Oxydum, Flowers of zinc,|
|Zincoid, Amalox, Ziradryl, Zincum, Oxydatum, Emanay zinc oxide,|
|zinc, oxo-, Zinci Oxicum, Ketozinc, Nogenol, Permanent White|
|Melting Point||1,975° C (3,587° F)|
|Solubility in water||N/A|
|Boling point||2,360° C (4,280° F)|
|Exact Mass||79.9241 g/mol|
|Monoisotopic Mass||79.924061 Da|
|Zinc Oxide ZnO powder Health & Safety Information|
|Transport Information||UN 3077 9 / PGIII|
The Free Trade Agreement between India and the United Arab Emirates (UAE) has come into force on.
The UAE is the gateway to the Middle East, North Africa, Central Asia, and sub-Saharan Africa, said Subramaniam, a senior official at India's Ministry of Commerce and Industry. The agreement will help boost bilateral trade in goods from $60 billion a year now to $100 billion a year within five years.
On 18 February 2022, India and the United Arab Emirates signed the Comprehensive Economic Partnership Agreement. With the entry into force of the agreement, 90 percent of Indian goods and 65 percent of UAE goods will enjoy tariff-free market access.
Apart from its FTA with the UAE, India is also pursuing FTAs with Australia, the UK, Canada, Israel, the European Union, and the Gulf Cooperation Council.
Influenced by international situations, the supply and prices of many Zinc Oxide, Zinc Oxide Overview, Zinc Oxide Application, Zinc Oxide Suppliers, Zinc Oxide Price are still very uncertain.